- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
1. INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site, and which may be amended from time to time (“our sites”). This includes information provided at the time of subscribing to our products and services, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our products and services.
- If you Contact Sales, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our site and of the fulfilment of your orders.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
- IP ADDRESSES- We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
- Payment Information: We collect certain payment and billing information when you register for certain paid Services. For example, we ask you to designate a billing representative, including name and contact information, upon registration. You might also provide payment information, such as payment card details, which we collect via secure payment processing services.
2. WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The data that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination
outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”). It may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA
working for us. Those staff maybe engaged in, among other things, the fulfilment of your order, the
processing of your payment details and the provision of support services. By submitting your personal
data, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. We will take all steps reasonably necessary to
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
3. USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways, all of which enable us to market our products and services to you and to ensure that we are able to perform legal and contractual obligations:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you.
- To analyse how you use our services in order to enhance them and make them more relevant to you.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
- Use your organization's logo in its customer list and at other places on its website (including but not limited to www.paralleldots.com).
We may also use your data to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of
interest to you and we may contact you about these by post, email or telephone.
If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means with information about goods and/or services similar to those in which you have previously expressed an interest.
If you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please send an email to [email protected].
4. HOW WE PROTECT YOUR DATA
We have put in place the following security procedures and technical and organisational measures to safeguard your personal information:
- Web application firewalls
- Encrypted access to premium content
- Password protection
5. Your rights
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by contacting us at [email protected] Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from other websites. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
6. ACCESS TO INFORMATION
You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please send an email to [email protected]. We want to ensure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. If any of the information that you have provided to us changes, for example if you change your email address or name, please let us know the correct details by sending an email to [email protected]. You may ask us, or we may ask you, to correct information you or we think is inaccurate, and you may also ask us to remove information which is inaccurate.
8. HOW TO Contact Sales