Our Google Sheets add-on provides the state-of-the-art Natural Language Processing capabilities to your analysis without the need to write code. (which you need in case you want to use the APIs).
The add-on also comes in handy when you need to run analysis in batches and discover insights in them (tweets from a social campaign, earnings call transcripts, open-ended user feedback etc.). You can export all your data from any BI tool you use in xlsx (or csv format) and install our plugin to annotate the data with sentiment, emotions, intent etc. and analyse them from the comfort of your spreadsheet in seconds.
set up guide (6 simple steps)
Create your account
If you already have an account, you can directly go to the step 2 and add the Google Sheets add-on and start your text analysis right away. If not, get your free account.
Get Free API Key
Install the add-on
Click to install the add-on into your Google Sheets account.
Installing ParallelDots APIs Google sheet add-on is straightforward and can be completed by following the below instructions:
- Click on the free button once you click on Install button above.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install the add-on in your Google Sheets!
Using The add-on
- Open your Google Sheets and click on add-ons in the top notification bar. You will notice ParallelDots in the drop-down.
- Open it and click on get started. You will get a ParallelDots APIs task pane.
- In the pane you can enter your login ID and password and then click on login.
- Voila! you are all set to start your analysis.
add data analysis
- Our text analysis API can be used in the form of functions (e.g.paralleldots_sentiment for sentiment analysis).
- Get your data and use the API function to perform the analysis.
Here is your text analysis results!