Our Excel Add-in provides the state-of-the-art Natural Language Processing capabilities to your analysis without the need to write code (which you need in case you want to use the APIs).
The Add-in also comes in handy when you need to run analysis in batches and discover insights in them (tweets from a social campaign, earnings call transcripts, open-ended user feedback etc.). You can export all your data from any BI tool you use in xlsx (or csv format) and install our plugin to annotate the data with sentiment, emotions, intent etc. and analyse them from the comfort of your spreadsheet in seconds.
set up guide (6 simple steps)
get api key
If you already have an API Key, you can directly go to the step 2 and download our plugin and start your text analysis right away. If not, get your free api key.
Get Free API Key
download excel add-in
Click to download the Excel Add-in.
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7,8,10
- Microsoft Excel: 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016
Installing ParallelDots AI APIs add-in is straightforward and can be completed by following the below instructions:
- Close Microsoft Excel if it is running.
- Double click on the downloaded installation file (ParallelDotsSetup.msi) and follow the on-screen instructions to install the add-in!
using the add-in
- Open your Excel and you will notice ParallelDots tab on the ribbon.
- In the tab you can find the Show/Hide Pane button.
- In the pane you can enter your login ID and password and then submit.
- Voila! you are all set to start your analysis.
add data analysis
- Our text analysis API can be used in the form of functions (e.g.paralleldots_sentiment for sentiment analysis).
- Get your data and use the API function to perform the analysis.
Here is your text analysis results!